Experience Half Moon Bay Privacy Statement
This privacy statement (“Statement”) applies to Experience Half Moon Bay.
We have prepared this Statement to inform you of the privacy principles that govern our use of information we obtain from our customers, including information we obtain through our websites, including ExperienceHalfMoonBay.com (collectively, the “Website”). As used in this Statement, the term “Authorized Licensees” means certain companies that have entered into a license or similar agreement with Experience Half Moon Bay to sell products and services under Experience Half Moon Bay.
You can set your computer to warn you each time a cookie is sent or turn off all cookies (except Flash cookies) through your browser. Check your browser’s Help menu or your built-in mobile device settings to find out how. Some mobile devices store cookies not only in areas connected to the browser, but also in areas that are app-specific, which cannot be controlled by the browser settings. Check your app settings options on your mobile device to find out how to manage or delete cookies that may be stored in these other areas. If you do not accept cookies, some features, services or activities that are available on our Website may be adversely affected and you may be unable to perform certain transactions, use certain functionality, and access certain content.
We use the following types of cookies on our Website and apps:
- Session cookies which are automatically deleted once you close your browser.
- HTTP request header information in order to make our Website function correctly and to personalize content presented to you, better understand how visitors use our Website and how we can better meet your needs.
- Measure usage of various pages on our Website to help us make our information more personalized and easily accessible.
- Provide functionality that we believe would be of interest and value to you.
- Track customer response to Experience Half Moon Bay advertisements and Website content.
- Determine your browser’s ability to receive HTML email messages to determine the appropriate format for you to receive and read email.
- Know how many users open an email and allow our service provider to compile aggregated statistics about an email campaign for us.
- Serve ads through third-party advertising technology when you visit our Website and sites upon which we advertise. In the course of serving our advertisements to you, unique third-party persistent cookies, clear gifs or beacon gifs may be placed on your computer or device, provided by our ad-serving providers, to help manage our online advertising and which recognize when a device visits our Website, to learn which banner ads bring users to our Website and to track whether a reservation is made. The information our ad-serving providers and we collect through this technology is not personally identifiable but is used to create a profile which allows the ad-serving provider to serve adverts targeted towards you and your interests across the ad-serving network.
Experience Half Moon Bay and its third-party service providers use web beacons and pixel tags to:
- Track customer response to the Experience Half Moon Bay advertisements and Website content;
- Determine users ability to receive HTML-based email messages and know how many users open an email and allow our service provider to compile aggregated statistics about an email campaign for us; and
- Allow us to better target interactive advertising, enhance customer support and site usability, and provide offers and promotions that we believe would be of interest to you.